Collaborations can become long-term partnerships. CHC believes in producing quality work that often goes beyond expected outputs, always bearing in mind that a satisfied client can be a long-term partner. Collaborating with professionals who support the same principles and work ethics assures partners that their needs are not only met but the outcomes will have a positive impact on everyone involved. After all, CHC works with passion, vision and a genuine desire to build empowering relationships and communities.
Conscious Heart Creations™ offers the following:
- Emergent Theatre™ is a group-based performance-dialogue process for personal and collective discovery, healing and empowerment.
- Transitions in Communion™ is a group-based process utilizing appropriate methodologies for personal and collective discovery, healing and empowerment. Format is tailor-fitted to the group (ie. organization, company, institution, community).
- Dialogue in Sacred Spaces™ is a one-on-one session for self-discovery, healing and empowerment.
HEALING and THERAPEUTIC MODALITIES
- Mindfulness-Based Wellness for Stress Reduction (MWSR) with FriendlyCare Foundation
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) with FriendlyCare Foundation
- Mindfulness for Compassion and Well-being (MCW) with FriendlyCare Foundation
- Professional Development for Mindfulness-Based Interventions with FriendlyCare Foundation
ON-DEMAND, SKILLS-BASED SERVICES
- Facilitation (Participatory Processes)
- Creative and Empowering Education (Arts, Performance, Music, Sports)
- Module/Curriculum Development
- Project/Program Management
- Organizing and Coordination
- Research and Documentation
- All Life Stages: early childhood, middle childhood, youth and adults
- Process Facilitation for Individuals and Groups
- Mindfulness Practices, Exercises for Self and Collective Awareness
- Innovative, Creative, Participatory and Practice-Based Approaches
- Use of Social Technologies, Passion Projects
If you are interested to avail any of CHC’s offerings, please feel free to send a message using the website contact form. Submission of a project or work brief and an initial meeting or discussion is preferred before providing any service quotation.